Has Anyone Else Heard That Monster May Be Getting Shut Down?

Grandcandy123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2012
Western Kentucky
I read today that they are going to stop making Monster. Apparentaly there have been multiple cases of deaths that have possibly been linked to The drink 'Monster'. Kinda makes me sad, as I personally like Monsters (but for the record, havent bought one since they started suing us). But hey, I guess that they cant sue us if they get shut down, now can they?

Tyler2012

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2012
cincinnati
I read today that they are going to stop making Monster. Apparentaly there have been multiple cases of deaths that have possibly been linked to The drink 'Monster'. Kinda makes me sad, as I personally like Monsters (but for the record, havent bought one since they started suing us). But hey, I guess that they cant sue us if they get shut down, now can they?
They might still try.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I read several deaths have been linked to monster in an article on yahoo, but I didnt see anything about them getting shut down yet. Pretty terrible thing to have happen but if theyre killing people then I guess they deserve it. That law suit didnt help my opinion of them either

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
The company is denying claims that their energy drinks caused the FDA-reported 5 deaths and they are planning to fight the allegations in court. They said the 5 that died were also using other substances and the combinations caused their medical problems. They state that 5 deaths compared to the millions of drinks sold should not point to a problem with the energy drink products.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
multi-billion dollar companies don't just shut down, regardless of loss of human life.

Reactions: Gatorsnapper
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store