Anyone else like Sad/Depressing/Real/Emotional Music?

Jamesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
and so racist against the Irish that I spent 2 out of 6 electives I had on studying works by an Irish author ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Doesn't change the fact that you said something stereotypical about irish people...

I don't want to argue but I can't stand when someone who doesn't live or has been to the country that their talking negatively about. :D

Jamesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
I listen mostly to punk rock and 90's "grunge" from Seattle... most of it is sad and depressing. :ROFL:

My all-time favorite band is Pearl Jam, and they've always been pretty dark, lyric-wise... whether they're singing about death or depression or war or politics of drug addiction or suicide... whatever it may be... usually very dark.

Here's one of my favorites by them, and it's also one of their darkest songs, lyrically, and one of their heaviest, musically. But I also like it because it shows the direction they went in after the whole Seattle sound obsession blew over and they became a psychedelic art rock kinda band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfuxWfVapqw
Now here's someone I can relate to :) My 3 favourite genres are 90's punk rock and grunge and alternative. I like pearl jam but more of a nirvana, alice in chains kind of guy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store