Gold Tier thebiggerthebetter, MFK's Gold Medal x 2

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
For December '15 end of the month voting:

thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter , has taken his fishkeeping hobby to such an overwhelming, overblown, overdone MONSTER proportion that not only does he keep fish, and not only does he take in fish from OTHER people who can't keep monsters, but he's opened his endeavor to allow public viewing. Viktor is a prime example of exactly what MONSTER Fish Keeping is all about. He currently possesses TWO 4500 gallon fish tanks and scores of smaller tanks.

It is my great pleasure to nominate Viktor for TWO Monster Fish Keeper's Gold awards, as he uphold the highest tradition of proper husbandry in the fishkeeping community and is a prime example of how to provide for these animals. There is precedent for two MFK Gold awards being issued in A arapaimag and C ccdoido .

Requirements- A member should have a tank of over 2500 gallons OR a total cumulative aquarium volume of over 5000 gallons.
For support, please reference the thread documenting his setups, here:

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...scue-naples-fl-two-4500-gal-13x13x4-5.603969/

Reactions: Iamfish

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
Definitely,
when a "smaller" tank is over 100 gallons you KNOW you are in MFK land.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
^^ +1 victor's helped me out a few times , a real monster fishkeeper with catfish a plenty :) well deserved gold award

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store