2015 Photo of the Year winners!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Congratulations to the winner of the 2015 Photo of the year Contest...

koltsixx koltsixx !!!

18.JPG

Kolt will be recieving the custom hoody, a tank cling and a silver level forum award. Congrats on the awesome photograph my friend!

=================================

Our runner up this year was

headbanger_jib headbanger_jib !

22.jpg

Congrats on the solid performance! You'll be getting a tank cling and a bronze level forum award.

For everyone else, there's still time to get your entries in for the February POTM contest! Send your entries to POTM@monsterfishkeepers.com today! Make sure that when you send your emails, you include MFK POTM and your user name in the title.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
Thanks Rob! Congrats Jib! I was sweating watching the poll because that was one heck of a pic Jib.

And thank you everyone for supplying some great pics to compete with and thank you as well to those who voted and making POTM possible.

What kind of fish is #18?
Brock11 Brock11 Sorry for not answering before but if I did it may have messed up the competition. Now that the contest is over I can answer your question. The fish pictured is a Siniperca Scherzeri/ Korean/ Jaguar Perch. A awesome fish that MFK's own vendor Wes/ Rare Fish imports from time to time.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Can't believe my Polaroid pics didn't win.....RIGGED!!!!

Congrats guys! Always love looking at the pics you 2 guys posts and share with us

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Congrats jason!!!!!!
I knew that siniperca to be a winner when I saw it.

That pic got my vote too.

Thank you everyone for the votes.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
Can't believe my Polaroid pics didn't win.....RIGGED!!!!

Congrats guys! Always love looking at the pics you 2 guys posts and share with us
Thanks bro, much appreciated. Can I ask which pic was yours?

Congrats jason!!!!!!
I knew that siniperca to be a winner when I saw it.

That pic got my vote too.

Thank you everyone for the votes.
Thanks Jib. Means a lot to me because I think very highly of you as a photographer.

Way to go bro
Thanks bro

Congratulations!
Thanks Rob, loved the pic of your tank. As has been said before you have some of the sweetest set ups on MFK.

Reactions: mrrobxc

BVF

Feeder Fish
Jan 7, 2016
Congratulations to the winner of the 2015 Photo of the year Contest...

koltsixx koltsixx !!!

View attachment 1159905

Kolt will be recieving the custom hoody, a tank cling and a silver level forum award. Congrats on the awesome photograph my friend!

=================================

Our runner up this year was

headbanger_jib headbanger_jib !

View attachment 1159906

Congrats on the solid performance! You'll be getting a tank cling and a bronze level forum award.

For everyone else, there's still time to get your entries in for the February POTM contest! Send your entries to POTM@monsterfishkeepers.com today! Make sure that when you send your emails, you include MFK POTM and your user name in the title.
Congratulations

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store