Any keepers in western pa

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I feel your pain buddy, always respected the Bruins. Nice to have a ton of links to gatherings too, great stuff dogofwar, I guess I'm accidentally antisocial too.

Fatlungy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Reading, Pennsylvania
I live in Berks county, there isnt even a decent LFS in the county. That pet places fish selection is and has been stale and boring they don't even have any cool set ups anymore. I feel like a fishkeeping island here.

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
That Pet Place has gotten stale recently, I've been traveling to the Aquarium center in Clementon NJ, it's basically right across the bridge. Aquarium World in Delco is pretty good too.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Im in northeast pa and its garbage when it comes to fish stores......ill continue going to NJ or getting fished ship from there and monster in NY

Reactions: FishyCarChick

FishyCarChick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Lake Ariel, PA
Sorry to necro this thread, I'm located in Northeast pa, I'd LOVE to find some folks that love their monsters the way I do! Has anything come of this PA meet up idea?

FishyCarChick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Lake Ariel, PA
Im in northeast pa and its garbage when it comes to fish stores......ill continue going to NJ or getting fished ship from there and monster in NY
Dude! Give the Scranton Aquarium or The Pet Zone in Pittston a shot, the guy REALLY knows his stuff, Fins and Feathers in Honesdale is okay, the owner Brian is really good but often his fish arent' in the best shape. I'm Located in Lake Ariel!

Reactions: SandNukka15

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Dude! Give the Scranton Aquarium or The Pet Zone in Pittston a shot, the guy REALLY knows his stuff, Fins and Feathers in Honesdale is okay, the owner Brian is really good but often his fish arent' in the best shape. I'm Located in Lake Ariel!
Doubt they cary fish i like.....plus im an hour and a half from most of those places

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store