Any keepers in western pa

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Sorry to necro this thread, I'm located in Northeast pa, I'd LOVE to find some folks that love their monsters the way I do! Has anything come of this PA meet up idea?
why does every PA keeper live on the opposite side hahaha. Its me and like 2 guys in the burgh...and one stopped selling his awesome fish (JoJo! get back in the game!) and the other one only lives on lake Erie now lol instead of keeping fish (Talking to you divemaster lol)

Reactions: FishyCarChick

FishyCarChick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Lake Ariel, PA
Haha! Yeah, that's the SAME issue I'm having! All I get is ewwwe why fish. :p It DOES get old. It'd be super nice to have some fellow monster lovers to enjoy them with!

FishyCarChick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Lake Ariel, PA
I live in Berks county, there isnt even a decent LFS in the county. That pet places fish selection is and has been stale and boring they don't even have any cool set ups anymore. I feel like a fishkeeping island here.
I grew up in West Lawn, and I DO find it surprising that with as populated as it is there's pretty much NOTHING but chain pet stores there.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
why does every PA keeper live on the opposite side hahaha. Its me and like 2 guys in the burgh...and one stopped selling his awesome fish (JoJo! get back in the game!) and the other one only lives on lake Erie now lol instead of keeping fish (Talking to you divemaster lol)
no one likes you pred but if u have a bbq things might change! lol jk

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
I'm in Warren PA. I know I'm a bit slow on the draw, but I just stumbled on to this thread. Youd have my support for getting something going and I know quite a few guys in the area who keep monster fish. Probably could make something happen. I'm a member of EAS also

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store