Harlequin Lancer Cat.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bagroides melopterus,this guy is finally calming down and resting on the bottom after having it for about a week now.It has been hanging out beside the FX5 tubes up against the glass up til now.It is about five inches.
20161226_112634.jpg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Nice. Definitely one of my wanna-haves.

Have you got it from FunWow! FunWow! ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice. Definitely one of my wanna-haves.

Have you got it from FunWow! FunWow! ?
No but I would have taken the chance if he would have been willing to ship his.I ordered this one from Monster Aquarium.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Yea, he offered to ship to me but without a DOA warranty. I thought maybe you took the risk. But it could have been a personal offer of FunWow's to just me, IDK...

Anyhow, my first try with these guys was met with a disaster as my 2" Asian USD catfish unexpectedly killed my trio (I got from Wet Spot and Fishonlinerus) when they already reached 6". I was crushed. I had been looking for these for 8 years before that.

That's what happens when you hoard fish.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yea, he offered to ship to me but without a DOA warranty. I thought maybe you took the risk. But it could have been a personal offer of FunWow's to just me, IDK...

Anyhow, my first try with these guys was met with a disaster as my 2" Asian USD catfish unexpectedly killed my trio (I got from Wet Spot and Fishonlinerus) when they already reached 6". I was crushed. I had been looking for these for 8 years before that.

That's what happens when you hoard fish.
Yeah,could be as I don't recall him mentioning shipping in his ad so I did not bother contacting him about it.
I would have been crushed as well and I know what you mean about hoarding fish and unexpected calamities coming up.
So you bought three,do you think this species does better in a group?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store