Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Anders247

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Maw Installation
mmm....I'll refrain from pointing out parts that do indeed say to hit people with rocks....

I'd hit those little punk bastards with a slingshot...I'd use a paintball gun personally but I doubt you can get those there. Screw that, I'd go to jail in your country in a heartbeat, those kids would have the fear of whatever deity they end up choosing after I was done. Their parents would get worse. I HATE parents who think their kids can do whatever wherever.
Old testament.... not to get into semantics but that was the law back then. It has changed now.

Reactions: jaws7777

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hey y'all, where is the search function in the marketplace, I don't see it. Am I not seeing it bc I'm on the mobile site? Thanks guys

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yeah I always travel alone (other than my 2 dogs).
I don't do anything i could potentially get stuck in. However when I go to the ohv, there's plenty of 4x4 there and I intentionally try to get stuck to see where my limits are, so far I cannot get stuck with the rubicon in deep mud or puddles. Had mud coming up to the door and still got out in 4h. I will probably never need 4l or front and rear lockers, but it's nice having it haha.

Luckily next to my house there's these canyons and a bunch of roads that ATV dirt bikes and other trucks have carved out, I tend to hit those on the weekend and I find them very fun as they are high speed.

The super slow rock crawling isn't my style I guess.
Lol, same here, I'd muuuch rather rally a wash than crawl. Too many broken parts for going that slow lol :D

Reactions: MrBlueDream

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
no no you can't just pick and choose which parts are legit and aren't lol. that's not how it works if you go after one and not your own.
This is true... good and bad in both religions. There are moderate on both sides (christian/muslim) . Christian beliefs have gone through allot of reforms through the years in its origin yes was brutal as well, but over time the moderate/good "ones" overcame the older beliefs. I feel like this could be happening right before our eyes when and if this conflict ever ends the moderate muslims will out shine the older belief system.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
This is true... good and bad in both religions. There are moderate on both sides (christian/muslim) . Christian beliefs have gone through allot of reforms through the years in its origin yes was brutal as well, but over time the moderate/good "ones" overcame the older beliefs. I feel like this could be happening right before our eyes when and if this conflict ever ends the moderate muslims will out shine the older belief system.
I wont say anymore on it, I feel like we may be pushing the envelope but I HAD to bring up the similarities when one is called out as being brutal and the other is portrayed as more saintly just because someone follows one and not the other. they are the same lol whether either side likes it or not they were born from the same people, places and floaty sky people, and humans had disagreements and made them separate...but still identical lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I feel like this could be happening right before our eyes when and if this conflict ever ends the moderate muslims will out shine the older belief system.
Ehh,no they won't.They will only stand up and replace those who have died.
BTW great videos,thanks for sending them to me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store