Jan 19, 2016
England

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Awesome fish mate! My guttalatum I used to have was probably my favorite fish I ever raised. tiger15 tiger15 yours doesn't really look like a guttalatum to me, too much red.
Here's a pic of mine before I had to sell him

Malcs

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
England
Awesome fish mate! My guttalatum I used to have was probably my favorite fish I ever raised. tiger15 tiger15 yours doesn't really look like a guttalatum to me, too much red.
Here's a pic of mine before I had to sell him
From all the digging I've done and posts here there and everywhere, the experts say Guttulatus, but what ever he is, he is bad tempered, destructive, greedy but great to watch and of course a good looking cichlid.

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
From all the digging I've done and posts here there and everywhere, the experts say Guttulatus, but what ever he is, he is bad tempered, destructive, greedy but great to watch and of course a good looking cichlid.
Malcs, yours does look like a guttalatum, I was saying tiger15 tiger15 's fish doesnt quite look like one to me. That personality you described matched my fish too! Really kind of a jerk sometimes but so personable and nice looking that i dealt with it

Malcs

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
England
Malcs, yours does look like a guttalatum, I was saying tiger15 tiger15 's fish doesnt quite look like one to me. That personality you described matched my fish too! Really kind of a jerk sometimes but so personable and nice looking that i dealt with it
Sorry swami, miss read thanks, I know like so many large cichlids they can be a handful but why did you get rid ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store