Saying goodbye to my polys..

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Have to move and i cant bring my aquarium onto a second floor due to room and poor structure, and im still a year away from buying a house for the family. Have to part ways and it sucks but i know some of you guys in here would take great care of the polys.
I have a teug 15", ornate 4-5", and two senegals 4-5". All for a $100.
Not sure if its the proper forum. i also posted in the marketplace but would rather dip into the real poly community of monsterfish.
sorry to hear you are having to rehome the polys.

I am interested in the ornate and senegals could be fun. Currently have a 5" inch ornate. Would you be willing to sell them separate from the teug? Although that is a wonderful deal for all of them, I Just think a 15" teug might be a little big for my 55 gal. Probably, have to wait until I move out until I get a bigger tank.....are you selling your tank set up too?

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL

I am interested in the ornate and senegals could be fun. Currently have a 5" inch ornate. Would you be willing to sell them separate from the teug? Although that is a wonderful deal for all of them, I Just think a 15" teug might be a little big for my 55 gal. Probably, have to wait until I move out until I get a bigger tank.....are you selling your tank set up too?
If you're parting them out I could possibly grab the teug. I've got one of its siblings afterall :)

adr_93

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2013
coral springs, florida

Yeah i can split them up for you. The bigger senegal is pretty awesome, he handfeeds so he's constantly swimming by the top of the tank. And doesnt take ish from the bigger fishes. Forgot to mention the rope fish as well.

The tank is also up for sale. It was sold to me as 125 custom. Its dimensions are 5ft x 18in x 2.5ft (have to double check the height). No serious bids on tank yet comes with two ac110.
If serious pm me.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yeah i can split them up for you. The bigger senegal is pretty awesome, he handfeeds so he's constantly swimming by the top of the tank. And doesnt take ish from the bigger fishes. Forgot to mention the rope fish as well.

The tank is also up for sale. It was sold to me as 125 custom. Its dimensions are 5ft x 18in x 2.5ft (have to double check the height). No serious bids on tank yet comes with two ac110.
If serious pm me.
Tank width 18" ?

clm08k clm08k new poly and new tank lol

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016

If serious pm me.
okay cool. The senegal does sound pretty awesome too! Just messaged you :]

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store