Tong feeding congi/koloton

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
awesome video! You could very easily train the koloton to do other behaviors. Very beautiful Koloton too!

I laughed at how many times the Dark congi missed the piece of food. lol. "Keep trying buddy, you'll get it one day! "
Seriously right lol sometimes i wanna just yell "eat the f'in thing already
I did cage diving in hawaii with great white shark, but im to chicken to stick my hand when it comes to feeding a fish.
Hahah dude tbh i got skittish right before he went for the tilapia lmao

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I did cage diving in hawaii with great white shark, but im to chicken to stick my hand when it comes to feeding a fish.
oh my gosh. I'd pass out if I did cage diving. Great whites terrify me. It's different on land....cause you can run away. Glad you survived!

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
oh my gosh. I'd pass out if I did cage diving. Great whites terrify me. It's different on land....cause you can run away. Glad you survived!
Yeah Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 definitly has some nuggets i hate the water, wont go in past my knees at the beach... put me in the worst neighborhood in nyc and im fine...the beach and i a total whimp. On my honey moon my wife wanted to swim with dolphins it was really cool was this huge caged in lagoon off the beach little did i know they had the se set up for a tiger shark and a bunch of bulls except you swam behind a plexiglass wall... i last maybe 30 seconds and was plastered to the back wall of the enclosure

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Yeah Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 definitly has some nuggets i hate the water, wont go in past my knees at the beach... put me in the worst neighborhood in nyc and im fine...the beach and i a total whimp. On my honey moon my wife wanted to swim with dolphins it was really cool was this huge caged in lagoon off the beach little did i know they had the se set up for a tiger shark and a bunch of bulls except you swam behind a plexiglass wall... i last maybe 30 seconds and was plastered to the back wall of the enclosure
Thats funny, ive been doing deep sea diving since i was like 10, i do hand feed fish aslong i know they dont have teeth, last time i hand feed my BV it bite my finger and drawn blood,thats why never again, but if i build enough confident maybe ill try again.

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I would have passed out. At least you tried to be a good sport about it. You guys definitely have me beat. Your wife sounds like a dare devil lol.

Thats funny, ive been doing deep sea diving since i was like 10, i do hand feed fish aslong i know they dont have teeth, last time i hand feed my BV it bite my finger and drawn blood,thats why never again, but if i build enough confident maybe ill try again.
That's neat about the deep sea diving! do polys have teeth? what do you think drew the blood?

Reactions: Polyaddict86

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
I would LOVE to cage dive.

With my Ctenopig I think he'd steal all hand fed items so not sure it'd work with the bichirs. Maybe I should try, esp. since I have LJs.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I would have passed out. At least you tried to be a good sport about it. You guys definitely have me beat. Your wife sounds like a dare devil lol.

That's neat about the deep sea diving! do polys have teeth? what do you think drew the blood?
download (3).jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store