Hikari in the UK

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Unfortunately, we cannot keep someone like yourself choosing the do something that is in voilation of the import rules for their country. Looking at the ingredient panel for one item versus the other, can in no way tell the user what the manufacturing process, production time or actual recipe of the formulation is. It's obvious by looking at the Massivore Delite pellet and Sturgeon pellet that they are not the same product and therefore cannot be made for the same price. We are closing our comments on this post with one final reminder, that just because you have been able to obtain this product in the past from the US, does not mean you will be able to do so in the future. The rules change without notice and so does the enforcement. Please understand that should your product be confiscated by the import authorities, you will loose the cost of the product with no recourse against the seller in the US. Additionally, there is now information on the internet, that will stay here for as long as this site maintains it, that is an admission that you are violating the import restrictions for your country, as is the supplier to you. Any enforcement by your governmental agency can now use this information against you. Care should be taken!
Unfortunatly I doubt T1 cares! He's a devoted customer who spends thousand on ur products for 6 years and this is how he's treated?!?! NLS FOR ME ALWAYS

T1 ill export lol

#1 S. Vettel

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Unfortunately, we cannot keep someone like yourself choosing the do something that is in voilation of the import rules for their country. Looking at the ingredient panel for one item versus the other, can in no way tell the user what the manufacturing process, production time or actual recipe of the formulation is. It's obvious by looking at the Massivore Delite pellet and Sturgeon pellet that they are not the same product and therefore cannot be made for the same price. We are closing our comments on this post with one final reminder, that just because you have been able to obtain this product in the past from the US, does not mean you will be able to do so in the future. The rules change without notice and so does the enforcement. Please understand that should your product be confiscated by the import authorities, you will loose the cost of the product with no recourse against the seller in the US. Additionally, there is now information on the internet, that will stay here for as long as this site maintains it, that is an admission that you are violating the import restrictions for your country, as is the supplier to you. Any enforcement by your governmental agency can now use this information against you. Care should be taken!
oooops sorry its sinking carnivore thats near the same as sturgeon

as for it costing more to make how can that be all pellets take the same time to make you just throw the stuff in and the machine does the rest

i dont see how im braking any laws by importing myself as there is no difference between me importing and you importing

i just cant understand why massivore and carnivore are the only 2 products that cost double in the uk compaired to the us

the RRP price of the 384g bag in the UK which is the only size they sell cost us$49.73 which is the same price i can buy 1kg bags of massivore on ebay US for

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Unfortunately, different pellets with different characteristics require different machinery, time and labor to make. There is a big difference between an individual importing and us, namely import permits, packaging approvals and ongoing import fees which you would not be exposed to if you were just having someone buy the item in the US and send it to you as a personal package. Unfortunately, we cannot do that. So there is a huge difference in our import process versus an individual's and unfortunately that cost has to be incorporated in to the pricing. Also, ebay pricing is not pricing that is consistent with the US market pricing and in many cases consumers have found those inexpensive prices yield out of date product, so please be careful!

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Why not package up the massivore in the 2kg bags of sturgeon you have now stoppered making

You can import 382 gram bags of massivore so you have a import permit for that product

You also import large sacks of koi food and until a few months back 4.4 lb bags of sturgeon

I wonder if you are still selling sturgeon in the US if you are then it seams like its just is people in the UK that hikari like to rip off

For 2.2lb of massivore it costs us $120 compaired to the $50 you pay

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

The Mother Confessor

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2017
UK
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but how about when we leave the EU? We are in talks for a trade deal with the US, and I agree with T1KARMANN T1KARMANN , we are getting ripped off here. Sort it out Hikari. We are loyal customers that spend a fortune on your products, why shouldn't we just find something else to feed if you cant cater to the big fish market in our country?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hélder Duarte
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store