Ram Cichlid

Mvrenko

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hello, I am new to MFK. I have a general question about a ram tank that I currently have in the works. I have a 20 gallon, minimally decorated with a rock and fake plants. I also have a bubble wall. I was wondering how many dwarf rams would be suitable for this tank. Also if anyone has any general information about rams I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello, I am new to MFK. I have a general question about a ram tank that I currently have in the works. I have a 20 gallon, minimally decorated with a rock and fake plants. I also have a bubble wall. I was wondering how many dwarf rams would be suitable for this tank. Also if anyone has any general information about rams I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

Welcome to MFK ☺ I suggest 1m/2 or 3 female ratio.

Mbielek

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2017
Would love to see a pic of the tank!

Mvrenko

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2017
Welcome to MFK ☺ I suggest 1m/2 or 3 female ratio.
Thank you for the advice, I have 3 angel rams, 3 german blues rams, and 1 bolivian ram. They are all pretty small still. I'm just in fear over over crowding the tank.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store