My new fish room diary

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
This a thread I'll be following closely Vincent!! Can't wait to see it come together. I'm also in the process of rebuilding my fishroom to house my ray grow out and discus breeding set up. My build is a bit smaller scale tho!!

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
A 900g? Why so small? Why not continue the 1k+ theme?
Haha! Too awesome buddy! Im still waiting to see one of the big tiled ponds to view the aro's and rays from above ;)

ANd thanks for sharing!

Reactions: vincentwugwg

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
A 900g? Why so small? Why not continue the 1k+ theme?
Haha! Too awesome buddy! Im still waiting to see one of the big tiled ponds to view the aro's and rays from above ;)

ANd thanks for sharing!
I do have a few bigger tanks but the 900 and 1500 are the same height so they would look better together :)

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Vince.. I'll move in that room and take care of your tanks for life... For free :p
Hahaha it will be a very warm room... 88-90 degrees!
This a thread I'll be following closely Vincent!! Can't wait to see it come together. I'm also in the process of rebuilding my fishroom to house my ray grow out and discus breeding set up. My build is a bit smaller scale tho!!
Good luck with your rebuild buddy!

Livin' the dream Vincent, can't wait to see it come together!
It will be at least 2 months before it's all done :)

Are you serious??? Dang you Vince!!!! :eek:
:) just moving... but wait till this thread in 3 months in.. you will like the future tanks that are planned :) :)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
So is this a new project all together??? Coz don't you already have two extremely large tanks??? or did you some how remove those tanks so you could replace them with these???

Eitherway, seeing your threads make me jelly as hell...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store