Udon, Soba, and the Noodles

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
I should take videos with my husband's phone since it does a better job, but here's the Polli swimming around. So pleased with him - he is always easily visible.

I'll try to get better video after my WC today. Also might try to suspend a piece of driftwood so we'll see how that goes.

(Quick cameo by Silas, the Doberman wearing Red Sox jammies and needing his nails dremeled today. ;) )

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I should take videos with my husband's phone since it does a better job, but here's the Polli swimming around. So pleased with him - he is always easily visible.

I'll try to get better video after my WC today. Also might try to suspend a piece of driftwood so we'll see how that goes.

(Quick cameo by Silas, the Doberman wearing Red Sox jammies and needing his nails dremeled today. ;) )

Nice loving it, i saw a horse pass by in the video, lolz

Reactions: magpie and clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016

Polli is so active!Like your congo tetras too.
Hehe that's cute that Silas is wearing jammies.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
He does look like a horse. He's a huge dork and a big sweetie pie. He actually is a therapy dog and works with kids. But they only have a single coat so he does get chilly at night in winter. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store