Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Some fans are complaining that the spokesmodels are dressed inappropriately for such a family event.
Oh geez. Seems like anything can be viewed as inappropriate these days

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Any NASCAR fans here?.....would you be offended by these models standing around the track?
View attachment 1233833
Put a long sleeve lace top under the corset thingys and change out for some not-knee-high boots and you have my daily wear... Only I don't wear it as well as they do ;)

People take offense to anything these days, I had some lady not that long ago stop to have a go at me in the supermarket one day (which was odd 'cause usually I just get dirty looks) because she thought my clothes weren't "appropriate" for a shopping center and that her kids didn't need to see it bla bla bla.. For the record I was wearing a collared shirt with only the top button or two undone, skinny jeans and an under bust corset over the shirt. How that's inappropriate is beyond me but apparently it was, definitely gave me a chuckle :D

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
People take offense to anything these days, I had some lady not that long ago stop to have a go at me in the supermarket one day (which was odd 'cause usually I just get dirty looks) because she thought my clothes weren't "appropriate" for a shopping center and that her kids didn't need to see it bla bla bla.. For the record I was wearing a collared shirt with only the top button or two undone, skinny jeans and an under bust corset over the shirt. How that's inappropriate is beyond me but apparently it was, definitely gave me a chuckle :D
That's amusing lol. Doesn't sound bad

PC

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Imagine coming out in the morning to get in your car to go to work or whatever and finding this.....
20170220_164129.jpg

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Imagine coming out in the morning to get in your car to go to work or whatever and finding this.....
View attachment 1234023
this kind of stuff is why I'm glad I don't live even remotely close to a city. I'd burn my block down if someone did that to my vehicle.

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store