Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Put a long sleeve lace top under the corset thingys and change out for some not-knee-high boots and you have my daily wear... Only I don't wear it as well as they do ;)

People take offense to anything these days, I had some lady not that long ago stop to have a go at me in the supermarket one day (which was odd 'cause usually I just get dirty looks) because she thought my clothes weren't "appropriate" for a shopping center and that her kids didn't need to see it bla bla bla.. For the record I was wearing a collared shirt with only the top button or two undone, skinny jeans and an under bust corset over the shirt. How that's inappropriate is beyond me but apparently it was, definitely gave me a chuckle :D
YOU HARLET! how dare you shop in clothes! The best part of that is parents don't realize that their kids are already seeing way worse in school lol.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
YOU HARLET! how dare you shop in clothes! The best part of that is parents don't realize that their kids are already seeing way worse in school lol.
Cough uniforms cough

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Cough uniforms cough
oh I never said they were wearing the worse clothes at the school lol. I learned ALL about female anatomy in school lol, and it certainly wasn't in health class haha. Kids are going to figure stuff out...parents can't protect them from everything.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
oh I never said they were wearing the worse clothes at the school lol. I learned ALL about female anatomy in school lol, and it certainly wasn't in health class haha. Kids are going to figure stuff out...parents can't protect them from everything.
Okay?

My parents don't seem to realise that lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
some don't lol. public school teaches kids more about drugs, booze and sex than anywhere else lol. At least over here anyhow.
Ah yeah, not so much over here but I presume the public schools are like that lol. People are slowly becoming like that with the first 2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store