The Official Tri State Chit Chat Thread

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm guessing a very rare pleco of some kind. I gotta say I'm impressed with your level of safety with your new arrival. Front seat with airbags AND seat belt.
Precious cargo you know! Haha no plecos with this order. I need some open water swimmers.

Anybody else have the pleasure of living in upstate NY?
I'm in northern NJ, but my family has a lake house in Livingston Manor. How far upstate are you?

FEDEX huh?,glad whatever it is made it.Recently they shipped another member's kelberi that he got from Rapps a day late and it arrived doa.
Knock on wood, I've never had an issue with FedEx. I've actually got friend that work inside so my shipments are almost always the first stop on their route.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's always good to have the right connections in place to keep things running smoothly LOL!

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I'm in northern NJ, but my family has a lake house in Livingston Manor. How far upstate are you?
I live at least a couple hours north of Livingston Manor in Gloversville. Live in a cabin right on Lake Sacandaga

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
NJ is the place to be, that is all I have to say. Although I do wish our winters were warmer :)

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
I had a fish shipped to me first time last week. The zip code got messed up and somehow fedex did not realize the zip code did not exist until it had arrived in NJ. Once in NJ they decided to delay shipment from Friday to Monday, somehow managed to figure out the correct zip code but then assigned the wrong city (which was correctly and my city does not share zip codes). Luckily I had the tracking number that said arrival by 10:30am and at 10:45am I was on the phone yelling at them and managed to go pick it up from one of their centers. Morons.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I had a fish shipped to me first time last week. The zip code got messed up and somehow fedex did not realize the zip code did not exist until it had arrived in NJ. Once in NJ they decided to delay shipment from Friday to Monday, somehow managed to figure out the correct zip code but then assigned the wrong city (which was correctly and my city does not share zip codes). Luckily I had the tracking number that said arrival by 10:30am and at 10:45am I was on the phone yelling at them and managed to go pick it up from one of their centers. Morons.
Who were the shippers?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store