Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
ahh you in a private school? that's a big difference.
You still get to learn everything, it's not a super posh private school. Almost like a budget one? Still really nice though

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
You still get to learn everything, it's not a super posh private school. Almost like a budget one? Still really nice though
So its kinda like a charter school. In between public and private school.
Although I think charter schools are free, or do pay for them? I don't know, I went to public school and turned out ok.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
So its kinda like a charter school. In between public and private school.
Although I think charter schools are free, or do pay for them? I don't know, I went to public school and turned out ok.
Not sure what charter schools are like or are. This is more expensive than public schools but the fees are not bad compared to some of the posh schools

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Not sure what charter schools are like or are. This is more expensive than public schools but the fees are not bad compared to some of the posh schools
you have to pay for public school over there?
Its free here other than what we pay in taxes

and a charter school is a cross between a public and private school. Its free, but you need to be on a list to get in, and they only let in so many people. so kinda like a free private school

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
and a charter school is a cross between a public and private school. Its free, but you need to be on a list to get in, and they only let in so many people. so kinda like a free private school
I don't think we get those here

you have to pay for public school over there?
Its free here other than what we pay in taxes
Yeah, although it is almost like subsidised for the people that can't necessarily afford it as far as I know.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
YOU HARLET! how dare you shop in clothes! The best part of that is parents don't realize that their kids are already seeing way worse in school lol.
Did you just assume that someone's little angles aren't actually innocent?! How dare you! :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store