Trio Tapajos 1 Pikes

jan

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2009
norway
I feed a mix of massivore, hikari sinking carnivore, NLS, FD Krill, and hikari cichlid gold. Every so often I give them frozen silversides.
thank you for the feedback,i have a 140 gallon with 2 Eheim,2260 and 2078,waterchange 70% a week with some seacem watertreatment,also use poly filter sometimes,feeding shrimps from the Barentsea and vitalis sticks,now and then live eartworms.Also cattappaleaves every 14.day.13pieces,taking out the old ones when changing water.That was the recept for my atabapo.sp.2 before i sold them,had them for 5 years,never disease in the tank,so have now atabapo red pike in the tank as you can se in my tread.

Reactions: mrrobxc

jan

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2009
norway
thank you for the feedback,i have a 140 gallon with 2 Eheim,2260 and 2078,waterchange 70% a week with some seacem watertreatment,also use poly filter sometimes,feeding shrimps from the Barentsea and vitalis sticks,now and then live eartworms.Also cattappaleaves every 14.day.13pieces,taking out the old ones when changing water.That was the recept for my atabapo.sp.2 before i sold them,had them for 5 years,never disease in the tank,so have now atabapo red pike in the tank as you can se in my tread.
how could i forget it,had 4 zebrinas in the tank that got velvet disease and i had to take them away,a beatiful pike that i some day will have again.So i have had problems with sicknes to,not so easy to remember all when i am writing a reply and should be away to work,anyway,got work on time..

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
how could i forget it,had 4 zebrinas in the tank that got velvet disease and i had to take them away,a beatiful pike that i some day will have again.So i have had problems with sicknes to,not so easy to remember all when i am writing a reply and should be away to work,anyway,got work on time..
Sucks to hear. I'd be so miserable if I lost four Zebrina. They are very nice. I love mine!

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store