so excited about my new LDA105 MONSTER, I live in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

davisexotic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2017
/
That is fine- i have friends who can ship to me from out there.. why will you not post a pic?
Because these fish are expensive, not everyone willing to buy it , but I bought for future breeding plan only may sell out 1 or 2 most, whoever serious can contact me personally that all, thanks fam, I also raise zebra l46 as well and trying to breed them

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Because these fish are expensive, not everyone willing to buy it , but I bought for future breeding plan only may sell out 1 or 2 most, whoever serious can contact me personally that all, thanks fam, I also raise zebra l46 as well and trying to breed them
Nice! I know what they cost and as you can see from my avatar I do not shy a way from price of fish.. but i do not share my phone number with everyone- therefore I would like proof of your having them prior-

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Tread with caution
I'm just trying to find out if this is a scam or not. I searched for the photos and nothing comes up yet. I asked for more photos, date, paypal address, etc. but no reply. I suspect scam until he proves otherwise. $450 for these plecos is cheap, they run an easy $600 at much smaller sizes.

Reactions: Dis

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I'm just trying to find out if this is a scam or not. I searched for the photos and nothing comes up yet. I asked for more photos, date, paypal address, etc. but no reply. I suspect scam until he proves otherwise. $450 for these plecos is cheap, they run an easy $600 at much smaller sizes.
theres a reason his thread title is south of stupid lol. check out my RARE PLECOS!!!!!!!!! IM STATESIDE I SWEAR TO GOD!

Reactions: davisexotic

davisexotic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2017
I be honest I'm new here but I am no scam, that y u said give me a call and I give out my personal number
Sir this websitem is my first time joining in , and I get all these hate, I'm trying to help fan here not make money like others

Dis

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hamilton, ON
If that's the case I wish you all the best.

What's your setup like for these guys? Give us some more info and pics. Everyone likes to see pictures.

As for your post, most people don't order a super high end fish and then talk about selling some. There have been many people on this site and others that try and scam, no one wants to be a victim and as a community we want to protect others within the community. Goodluck on your efforts

Reactions: Hendre
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store