Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Sir this websitem is my first time joining in , and I get all these hate, I'm trying to help fan here not make money like others
Hey man- welcome to the site... but that is the reason people are cautious, because you are new - and there have been scammers before that have done similar stuff... the more you share the more people will feel comfortable.

davisexotic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hey man- welcome to the site... but that is the reason people are cautious, because you are new - and there have been scammers before that have done similar stuff... the more you share the more people will feel comfortable.
thx bro, but trust me on this I am a good person work hard for my stuff , I wil still going to share more in the future,

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
thx bro, but trust me on this I am a good person work hard for my stuff , I wil still going to share more in the future,
just throwing it out there that you post enough to have been able to share more pics with a date stamp. Its not hard, and you should be MORE than willing with a rare fish like this. You want to be labeled legit, you have to prove it.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
just throwing it out there that you post enough to have been able to share more pics with a date stamp. Its not hard, and you should be MORE than willing with a rare fish like this. You want to be labeled legit, you have to prove it.
I've asked several times in a PM and so have others and nothing..not wasting anymore time on this.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Ha ha, same here. I like the snakehead guy too :)
Speaking of that guy, he just sent me his updated list :)

Looking to sell..

Adult black ghost knife.. 120
Pigeon Blood Pair $200 $shipped or $260 for the pair with 40+ Dime sized fry.
A. Gigas 6-9 inches $120 shipped.
Sub adult a. Gig 32" $300 $shipped.
7-9 inch tigs $100 shipped
Giant snake heads 8-12 inches. $110 shipped.

This week only!!

Don't forget about this month's red belly piranha special, 1 dozen dime sized red belly piranha for $100 shipped or two dozen for 150 and threw for $200 shipped nationwide.

And our proven hustrix pair for $200!
Female moto $120

Email us and order today!
elite aquatic solution

Administration

PseudaSmart

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
Michigan
I like that he neglected to comment on staff members asking questions. Word choice definitely put them in/near Singapore.
Was hoping it was an African deal where if you paid the back taxes the fish were free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store