Sooo,what did you do today?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Doc told me twenty four hours but it is not as bad as it was.It was really irritated by the bright sun earlier....now I'm a little concerned about being out and driving at night in this condition.
Hopefully you wore shades. I usually take a nap afterwards and it clears up alot. Nightime should be fine. Daytime is worse. Just drive carefully and don't take chances... you should be fine.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
dilation only last a few hours, as for today work, then I got a txt from my oldest daughter, she was in a head on accident on a back road, she is fine, cars toast, other drivers fault. They are supplying her with a rent a car while hers gets checked out.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
dilation only last a few hours, as for today work, then I got a txt from my oldest daughter, she was in a head on accident on a back road, she is fine, cars toast, other drivers fault. They are supplying her with a rent a car while hers gets checked out.
Damn,sorry to hear that but glad your daughter is okay.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Sorry to hear this...I have more respect with car accidents since I had mine.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
kinda looks like the sun at eclipse. Went to work, had to leave early to get my expelled son. And now slowly but surly getting my new safe up stairs. dang things are heavy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store