Udon, Soba, and the Noodles

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
DMD123 DMD123 - Iove these guys! I recommend ropes to anyone.

@polyaddict - hopefully your WC Palmas Palmas will not be a jerk fish like mine and J jaws7777 . ;)

You just missed their WC Palmas Palmas.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
DMD123 DMD123 - Iove these guys! I recommend ropes to anyone.

@polyaddict - hopefully your WC Palmas Palmas will not be a jerk fish like mine and J jaws7777 . ;)

You just missed their WC Palmas Palmas.
Smh i think i screwed up and it was part my fault. Nut it did hide Aaallll the time me no likey dat

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm getting Jelly looking at all this :D

magpie magpie I love all the planting and fish in your tanks, it looks amazing and the polys are awesome.

Those are some very inspiring scapes, I'm going to trawl through them later. I'm planning on a fully African scape :)

Also I highly recommend African knife fish, they are lots of fun :p

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
J jaws7777 - thanks, and yeah, the greens are nice. Love my Moke! What do you think you did to piss off the Palmas?

Hendre Hendre - thanks for the compliments, and I can't wait to see your African scape when it happens. I am collecting ideas for when I go bigger.
I would love an African knife, but I think I will have to wait until I upgrade for that. I am going to add a couple of baby grow out cichlids and then I am fairly certain my current tank is maxed out.
Def. on my wish list though.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hendre Hendre - thanks for the compliments, and I can't wait to see your African scape when it happens. I am collecting ideas for when I go bigger.
I would love an African knife, but I think I will have to wait until I upgrade for that. I am going to add a couple of baby grow out cichlids and then I am fairly certain my current tank is maxed out.
Def. on my wish list though.
It was my dream when I started to do a full African tank, and it's happening :D
I have 3 various anubias right now, and I have a source for bolbotis ferns. Vallisneria is also found in Africa which is amazing, It will be great for the knives.

I have 2 male knives but I plan on adding 2 females of a similar size. They grow painfully slowly so be careful with the polys

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Mine have grown maybe an inch and a half MAX since I got them, although it took time getting them onto pellets off BW. They aren't great at competing for food initally. 65 is good for growout :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I got them July last year at around 8.5cm for the smaller and 10.5cm for the larger one. They are 11 and 14cm respectively

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store