Thanks bro
In search of a green phantom Now

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
In search of a green phantom Now
I just got a Royal L191 and Green phantom L200. The Green phantom eats everything but the royal doesn't seem to be eating. What do you feed? if I may ask.
I have a few different pieces of drift wood in the tank and I have tried zucchini. and yellow squash. Potatoes and apples along with pleco waffers and shrimp pellets. Plus everything I feed the other fish.
Im starting to get concerned. Its been a week and I have yet to see him eat anything but maybe some algae on the back glass. I can see his tracks in the glass.

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
I just got a Royal L191 and Green phantom L200. The Green phantom eats everything but the royal doesn't seem to be eating. What do you feed? if I may ask.
I have a few different pieces of drift wood in the tank and I have tried zucchini. and yellow squash. Potatoes and apples along with pleco waffers and shrimp pellets. Plus everything I feed the other fish.
Im starting to get concerned. Its been a week and I have yet to see him eat anything but maybe some algae on the back glass. I can see his tracks in the glass.
I feed mine algae wafers and it eats DW and algae on glass sometime cucumbers and zucchini but it's true I only catch pictures of it in the night never in the day

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
Royals may take some time to settle in, but get pretty bold once they do. One of my L191s wouldn't come out of his corner for months and I had to target feed him. Now that he has put on some size he bulldozes all the others out of the way at feeding time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store