Over stocking

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
ROTFL...I was too busy being a combination of shocked/entranced by all the big fish to notice what he was wearing..had to go back and see
If i were you i'd keep an eye on him. Check your clothes for rips and....er....perculiar stains! A bit of a dodgy geezer, haha. The tanks awesome by the way but it is a bit full!!!

viking252200

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tokyo,Japan
I think you can just about fit an aripaima in there...

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Every 12 hours?
I heard he had a drip system on it but he was dripping that much in to keep his nitrates below 10000ppm that he emptied the local lake all by himself!!!! It'd drive you to insanity doing water changes on that thing, i think it's already getting to him, hence him wearing the wifes clothes!!! Haha.

Reactions: Skalper666 and jwd

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
I heard he had a drip system on it but he was dripping that much in to keep his nitrates below 10000ppm that he emptied the local lake all by himself!!!! It'd drive you to insanity doing water changes on that thing, i think it's already getting to him, hence him wearing the wifes clothes!!! Haha.
So much hate. Where would put all those. I highly doubt anyone would house them. Besides fish look healthy and he probably does run drip.
Update on the tank. All in the 150g now
image.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store