Tiny bugs in my tank? What are they?

Jglenn213

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2016
usa
Hi,
Just did a large routinely 60ish percent water change on my 75 gallon. I do this every 3 to 4 days. My tank has south american cichlids. It has been established for about 3 years now. I noticed when cleaning my glass these very tiny bugs on the glass at the surface level of the water. I've never noticed them before. Doesn't mean they haven't been there a while. They are less than 1 mm in size. Very hard to see. Had to hold a sheet of printer paper behind them so the camera could actually pick them up. As i filled the tank back up it looks like they were jumping around on the surface of the water. Anyone know what these are? Harmful? Parasites? Normal? I'm worried about my fish now. They all seem healthy. Any help would be very much appreciated. Sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I wasn't sure. I took a short 10 second video but for some reason it won't let me upload it. So I took 2 screenshots from the video. Please help. Normally I wouldn't have done a lot of research before posting but I want to make sure this isn't serious and something that needs immediate attention.

Screenshot_20170226-211115.png

Screenshot_20170226-211137.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store