Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
so you're mad that actors are speaking out about racism not being good?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Not necessarily that. They are making political statements that are unrelated to their line of work at events that focus on achievement. I also don't find your new president overly racist, wanting to deport illegal migrants is justified

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not mad about anything and I did not stick around long enough to catch any reference to racism....or perhaps I missed it while I was yawning.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
wow, they screwed up and announced that la la land won, then the la la land people had to give their oscars to the moonlight people, it totally took away the effect. they had already given their speeches when they found out! but I am glad that moonlight won and that la la land didnt take "all" the awards

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
What amazes about these hypocrite actors is they actually think people care about what they say. Imo these idiots are part of the reason trump won lol

@henre

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
What amazes mr about these actors is they really do believe their opinions matter like people are going to be swayed by them. Lol imo they are part of the reason trump won lol

Hendre Hendre shes torturing me. Lol i feel like a refugee lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hendre Hendre shes torturing me. Lol i feel like a refugee lol
P.O.W
Prisoner of wife :p

They are free to Voice their opinion, as anyone is, but it shouldn't really be broadcasted at events like those

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
P.O.W
Prisoner of wife :p

They are free to Voice their opinion, as anyone is, but it shouldn't really be broadcasted at events like those
Hahaha im plagiarising the p.o.w thing lol

Definitely within their rights but its soo saturated at this point almost every event is laced with this crap i feel like give it a break already hillary lost move on with your lives. I still dont see what trump is doing thats soo wrong.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hahaha im plagiarising the p.o.w thing lol

Definitely within their rights but its soo saturated at this point almost every event is laced with this crap i feel like give it a break already hillary lost move on with your lives. I still dont see what trump is doing thats soo wrong.
Haha.

I feel that this election has people divided, and unfortunately people are much louder and less thoughtful of their opinions these days

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store