Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
She was a nadt with my son, great with my daughter, but is an absolute nightmare with this one....lmaooo my son (6yrs old) was catching some of the wrath the other day and said "ya know mom i know your pregnant and have allot of homozes (that how he pronounced hormones) but you are meeean ! Lmao
I was lucky as my wife was fairly pleasant as she prepared to bring my son into this world and he was her first(and only) birthing.Now,when her guest Mary shows up for her monthly visit is when she can be a real pita.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What I can't get my head around is the moment someone disagrees with the political agenda or leaders the name calling begins
With the left it's always about freedom of speech as long as you believe in their propaganda.

Just like at UT(University of Texas) last week they were upset over Trump supporters being racist. When a young man (from India) spoke up in support of Trump...they shot him down and blasted him.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Don't get me wrong...I do know female dogs are called b*tch. I just didn't know it was being used here.
Oh I know and I figured you wasn't aware of the term since I don't recall you wandering into the peacock bass section.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
With the left it's always about freedom of speech as long as you believe in their propaganda.

Just like at UT(University of Texas) last week they were upset over Trump supporters being racist. When a young man (from India) spoke up in support of Trump...they shot him down and blasted him.
I have heard of multiple examples from both ends, nobody is innocent here.

I'm just trying to figure it all out, and trying to be mature about it. I don't want to be the child on the forum, in a figurative sense

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Even all the latest hoopla with the bathrooms....all hes really doing is putting the power back at the state level. Who is the fed govmt to tell each state who should use what bathroom...our govnt wasnt intended to operate that way.
That's how eager people are to blame Trump for anything. Remember...anger before facts.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I have heard of multiple examples from both ends, nobody is innocent here.

I'm just trying to figure it all out, and trying to be mature about it. I don't want to be the child on the forum, in a figurative sense
Oh, I do agree. What caused that at UT was someone posted 2 flyers around campus. I agreed with one of them. The other one was wrong. One said it's our job to report illegals. The other one said image a muslim free America.

The muslim free America was out of line.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
What's the big deal about illegal migrants? How can they be entitled to all the benefits of another country without paying taxes or the likes. They can do it legally like any other decent person does.

Every religion has its nutcases. Islam just isn't understood by the mainstream

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
People are going completely nuts....someone has knocked over hundreds of tombstones in a graveyard here and most of the people memorialized on the stones were Jewish.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What's the big deal about illegal migrants? How can they be entitled to all the benefits of another country without paying taxes or the likes. They can do it legally like any other decent person does.

Every religion has its nutcases. Islam just isn't understood by the mainstream
The left is supporting illegals because Trump isn't. As shown in a video just awhile Clinton did the same thing and the left didn't cry about it then. Obunder even bragged about deporting record numbers during his time and the left didn't get upset.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Lol. "With the left" huh. Not sure how many time I've seen the word "libtard" used on this forum. And if I remember correctly someone called the tragedy in Orlando "removing the filth" or "taking out the trash" or some bs. And it's "the left" that's the problem huh?
Lol.

Someone mentioning about the TOS unless you're agreeing with their opinion. Where are you to toss the TOS in the faces of the people discussing politics now?

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store