Is electricbluejackdempseysforsale good?

DillFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2017
I was wondering if anyone has experience with their EB Jack Dempseys. I heard if you get a good line then they have a good lifespan (because electric blue jacks dont have good lifespan due to health issues). They claim that they use golden jack Dempsey to strengthen their line.
I cant give a link because of the rules since this is my first post but just add a com to this:
electricbluejackdempseysforsale

Athletic_Amph

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Branford, CT
just over a year ago, a buddy of mine attempted to purchase from them. Sent in an order for 10 EBJD's at $10 each and sent payment through the website - which, as we all know is extremely inexpensive for these fish unless they are coming from someone you know...
He waited two weeks and never heard anything (after constant attempts to get in contact).
**At the time** the phone number on the website was a 555-abcd phone number, which we all know is only a valid phone number when you're filming a movie... and also, many of their photos (**at the time**) were stolen from other (reputable) online cichlid websites

I was able to have another friend find the IP address and all the info from the website and I found the owner of the website on FB and sent him quite a few messages, expressing my disgust in his misleading website. Also to never receive a response...

I see they have changed the phone number, and some of their photos
but long story short, my friend never received his money, his fish, or even a simple apology...

that's my $0.02 about them

FriedFlowerHornFillet

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2014
Toledo Ohio
if it's too good to be true....
I had a LFS that was handing them out like 10.00 pieces of bright blue candy.
I dropped 80.00$ on 8 just barely free swimmer size and I got what I paid for LOL
They die almost everytime. Once they reach a certain size they're cool.
That 39.99 6 incher I saw from a reputable place suddenly looks like a great deal.
On another note every 2.99-4.00 regular JD I've EVER PURCHASED thrived immediately upon acclimation. I still have my 1st JD. I've gone through more EBJD's then I care to mention never lost a regular Jack yet.

Reactions: Athletic_Amph

DillFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2017
if it's too good to be true....
I had a LFS that was handing them out like 10.00 pieces of bright blue candy.
I dropped 80.00$ on 8 just barely free swimmer size and I got what I paid for LOL
They die almost everytime. Once they reach a certain size they're cool.
That 39.99 6 incher I saw from a reputable place suddenly looks like a great deal.
On another note every 2.99-4.00 regular JD I've EVER PURCHASED thrived immediately upon acclimation. I still have my 1st JD. I've gone through more EBJD's then I care to mention never lost a regular Jack yet.
My first fish was a JD I love them alot, very hardy fish

Does anyone know a place to get a EBJD from a good line?

Athletic_Amph

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Branford, CT
Does anyone know a place to get a EBJD from a good line?

Jeff Rapps at TUIC has them right now for $20 each or 4 @ $18 each
on aquabid there's a guy named "Tarmack" that has been breeding EB/Pink/Platinum/Gold JDs for some time now - I purchased my Blue Gene breeding group from him (he's also on youtube as "fishonaquabid")

DillFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2017
Jeff Rapps at TUIC has them right now for $20 each or 4 @ $18 each
on aquabid there's a guy named "Tarmack" that has been breeding EB/Pink/Platinum/Gold JDs for some time now - I purchased my Blue Gene breeding group from him (he's also on youtube as "fishonaquabid")
Ok, thanks

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I've had terrible luck with EBJD's, they're such lovely fish. I've been very hesitant to try again but if I ever do I told myself I would order from Jeff Rapps.

Reactions: Athletic_Amph
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store