What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
300 gallon tank with sump stand and extras
What are your prices?:
1200 obo
Where are you located?:
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hey mfk it's come time to move and sadly I can't take the tank with me. It's an all glass cages tank 300gallon 8x2x2.5 with a stand two overflows and a 55gallon sump. I have some extras I can kick in besides the standard heaters. Things like a 40w uv etc. I need to move it out quickly sadly cause the house got sold and closed on rather quickly I can help arrange to help you move it if you provide the truck and some man power. I'll post pics up later.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

dylan2187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2009
dirty jersey
Yea man still going it sucks house is going the apartment I'm moving into is way too small for it I'll bring my 75 and maybe see if I can set up a 180 or something in my new living room. But tryna fit myself and my boxer in one apartment is a task on its own lol 85lbs of goofball

thangvu07

Feeder Fish
Nov 8, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
300 gallon tank with sump stand and extras
What are your prices?:
1200 obo
Where are you located?:
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hey mfk it's come time to move and sadly I can't take the tank with me. It's an all glass cages tank 300gallon 8x2x2.5 with a stand two overflows and a 55gallon sump. I have some extras I can kick in besides the standard heaters. Things like a 40w uv etc. I need to move it out quickly sadly cause the house got sold and closed on rather quickly I can help arrange to help you move it if you provide the truck and some man power. I'll post pics up later.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Pictures please

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yes I'll take some soon as the morning hits worst comes to worse when I get home from my side job tomorrow.

Interested in seeing the pics

dylan2187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2009
dirty jersey
Here come the pics please bare with me about the quality I have boxes all over and it was a bit hard to move everything out the way including my bike and some of the cymbal stands. But here they are I can and gladly will provide more if needed and asked for

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store