Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
It is my bedroom lol. Every window or sliding door be like this
I remember my house in South Africa had a metal gate separating the bedrooms from the rest of the house. This way if people broke in there was an extra barrier. I'm assuming that is still the case.

Where in SA do you live?

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
I remember my house in South Africa had a metal gate separating the bedrooms from the rest of the house. This way if people broke in there was an extra barrier. I'm assuming that is still the case.

Where in SA do you live?
Thats how my wifes house was growing up in venezuela. Bars on every window and door. Top and bottom of the stairs, and 3 locks on every bar door. Every house also has a large iron fence and or walls around the property. The poorer folks have glass adhered to the tops of the walls. If you have money, its electric fence up top

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
P predatorkeeper87 Johnson was limited on foreign policy but many of those clips were taken out of context and both Dem/Repubs were trying to stop him from stealing votes. He was a successful business man and politician. While some of his policies were extreme he was all about working together not this bipartisan crap that we have seen for too long.
Thats why I'm libertarian man...but when they asked him what he would do in Aleppo and he said flat out "what is Aleppo?" I absolutely lost faith in him lol. I love the whole whats good for the country not whats good for my party mentality because THAT is how we as a nation survive. I cannot get behind a man who has no idea what one of the deadliest cities in the world is though lol...even if his policy didn't focus there.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

Where in SA do you live?
We have another gate on the stairs.

I'm in the cape region

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
what a load of s#$%t

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com