Fire Belly Toad and Hermit Crab?

LaneBoy

Feeder Fish
Apr 4, 2017
Welcome aboard ☺ Yes I agree there are certain animals that children shouldn't be allowed to raise on the their own without help.
Hermit crabs are definitely one. I made an account just to reply to this comment, I'm very passionate about my crabs. This comment made me a bit peturbed. I came here for advice on firebelly toads, because I want a pair. However, my parents say that I can't have the roads unless I give up my crabs. I was hoping I could somehow keep them together, however I don't see that as a possibility now.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Hermit crabs are definitely one. I made an account just to reply to this comment, I'm very passionate about my crabs. This comment made me a bit peturbed. I came here for advice on firebelly toads, because I want a pair. However, my parents say that I can't have the roads unless I give up my crabs. I was hoping I could somehow keep them together, however I don't see that as a possibility now.
First off welcome. Next up, I hope you realize the people you are trying to communicate with haven't logged in since 2015.

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Why do new people dig years back into threads and bump them?
Because they search the forum . That's a good thing. Valuable info collects dust in our archive. Not bad to bump stuff at times.

Reactions: J. H. and tlindsey

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
ermit crabs are definitely one. I made an account just to reply to this comment, I'm very passionate about my crabs. This comment made me a bit peturbed. I came here for advice on firebelly toads, because I want a pair. However, my parents say that I can't have the roads unless I give up my crabs. I was hoping I could somehow keep them together, however I don't see that as a possibility now.
I have kept both, but not at the same time. in the end I had give the toads away, and my sister drowned the crabs (she was4). I am a fish guy, anyway. The toads were good fun, much more active by day than the crabs, but the shell switching thing is really cool, even if you never see it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store