FishBeast

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
Northwest Washington
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone! Would like to share some photos of my bichirs! They are in a 4 foot 120 right now getting used to each other. It is bare with no decor or substrate. They will be going in a 210 that I'm currently setting up.

Stock list:
1 x Lapradei - Koloton
1 x Lapradei - Faranah
1 x Lapradei - Nigerian
1 x Endlicheri - Volta
1 x Ornatipinnis CB
1 x Weeksii WC
1 x Senegalus albino

The Volta was very aggressive before I made this "bichir soup" tank. Now it seems the Koloton is the dominant one. I have not observed biting. When I move them to the 210 I will be putting in substrate and some driftwood, maybe rocks.

Filtration is AC110 x 2 at the moment. When they move to the 210 it will be a 75 gallon sump/algae trap and also FX6.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Hi everyone! Would like to share some photos of my bichirs! They are in a 4 foot 120 right now getting used to each other. It is bare with no decor or substrate. They will be going in a 210 that I'm currently setting up.

Stock list:
1 x Lapradei - Koloton
1 x Lapradei - Faranah
1 x Lapradei - Nigerian
1 x Endlicheri - Volta
1 x Ornatipinnis CB
1 x Weeksii WC
1 x Senegalus albino

The Volta was very aggressive before I made this "bichir soup" tank. Now it seems the Koloton is the dominant one. I have not observed biting. When I move them to the 210 I will be putting in substrate and some driftwood, maybe rocks.

Filtration is AC110 x 2 at the moment. When they move to the 210 it will be a 75 gallon sump/algae trap and also FX6.

Comments and suggestions welcome!
Were are the pico_Olol

Reactions: FishBeast

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Awesome Soup you got going on! Glad you stepped out of the wa forum for sec and to here, lol...

What are u gonna be doing for substrate in the upcoming 210? Red or Purple garnet sand? Markings will stand out much more if you go this route. :)

Kleen Blast- Washington
1448 St. Paul Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98421

Phone: 253-383-2168

FishBeast

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
Northwest Washington
www.youtube.com
Awesome Soup you got going on! Glad you stepped out of the wa forum for sec and to here, lol...

What are u gonna be doing for substrate in the upcoming 210? Red or Purple garnet sand? Markings will stand out much more if you go this route. :)

Kleen Blast- Washington
1448 St. Paul Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98421

Phone: 253-383-2168
Thank you so much for this! I want to get the red garnet sand as that seems the way to go. I also saw spectrastone red but not sure how it'll look under water. Hahaha yeah, this forum is really where it's at! At WaFishBox there not too many poly freekz besides you, me and DMD123 DMD123 on there!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store