Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
That sounds horrible but kind of a funny picture in my head. Lol
+1
My goldfish are very personable and are good for aquaponics. I quite like them

I disliked my sal for his ridiculous aggression and bloodthirst. It was unreal.

I have a love hate relationship with my synodontis. Only see him late after lights out or when he's shuffling under his piece of wood that's conveniently hollow. Now he's a slow grower and just a rare sight, I bought him because he was active in the shop tank...

Fish on Fire

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Visalia/Berkeley, California
+1
My goldfish are very personable and are good for aquaponics. I quite like them

I disliked my sal for his ridiculous aggression and bloodthirst. It was unreal.

I have a love hate relationship with my synodontis. Only see him late after lights out or when he's shuffling under his piece of wood that's conveniently hollow. Now he's a slow grower and just a rare sight, I bought him because he was active in the shop tank...
That's my issue with a lot of cats. They either hide all of the time and you might as well not have them in the tank, or they are a threat to eat everything else that you have in the tank with them.

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
On the flip side one of my favourite fish is the African glass catfish. Busy and small

Reactions: J. H.

RealCrix220

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
Clown loach what a pointless heap of sh*t

If you want white spot throw these in your tank, they hide they look like they want to be a salt water fish and they're not great eaters

I just hate them

Reactions: Skalper666

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Clown loach what a pointless heap of sh*t

If you want white spot throw these in your tank, they hide they look like they want to be a salt water fish and they're not great eaters

I just hate them
QT lol.
They are awesome when you have a good group, some fish are just oddly shy. Depends on the individual

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store