Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hello; First is to not wait until the night before to study. A little each day and a month should be plenty.

Do you know which type of learner you happen to be? Visual, auditory or kinetic? Of course we are usually a combination of all three with one type being a bit more dominant. I am more kinetic than the others. I have found that if I see or hear something it sticks with me better if I write it down later. One example is notes taken or recorded during classes. I found it to be very beneficial if I later re-wrote my notes and /or transcribed a lecture.

I also would use a memory routine. When I went to bed I would try to recite in my head my notes as I lay quietly until falling asleep. I did this for the hardest classes most often, but some class each night. What else do you have to do in that time? Yeah I know, you likely thing of that girl.

May be best to not see the girl until after exams as well. I am sure she will understand. Maybe get one of your male friends to keep her company so she is not too lonely. You can explain how it is a sacrifice for the future well being.

Good luck
I have a summary system that works for me, and I started with my summaries already. Oh come on lol

We have already discussed it, we are just doing something for our 6months in the coming week and that's about it :)
Not all it's cracked up to be. If you have a hot wife...there's always someone thats after her and all she needs is a moment of weakness.
I kinda know the feeling. Apart from it's all the seedy guys, 2 at school and one messaging the ladyfriend that she sent off without anything

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Funny, I clicked on an article labeled "Diet sodas may be tied to stroke, dementia risk"

In the article it says this:
The study sheds light only on an association, as the researchers were unable to determine an actual cause-and-effect relationship between sipping artificially sweetened drinks and an increased risk for stroke and dementia. Therefore, some experts caution that the findings should be interpreted carefully.
In English, there IS no connection and they are just talking out there buttholes because they don't like diet soda

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....National Union of Teachers-NUT....LMAO!

Reactions: FMA4ME

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Reactions: jaws7777