Goodbye Maybelline.. 17+ years My Arowana died......

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Sorry to hear that Liz, that makes me sad. I am glad she lived a long life with you. You are a caring person and gave her a great home.
thank you ... I appreciate your kind words.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Sorry to hear that Liz, that makes me sad. I am glad she lived a long life with you. You are a caring person and gave her a great home.
thank you ... I appreciate your kind words.

MariaS

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2015
South Africa
I am sorry for your loss... it must be heartbreaking... but you will always cherish the memories of a good life together
May she rest in peace... Its awesome that you had her for so long... I hope i can do as good a job as you did.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Sorry to hear about your Aro. I can only imagine having one for nearly two decades. Growing old with each other, really.
thank you..

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I am sorry for your loss... it must be heartbreaking... but you will always cherish the memories of a good life together
May she rest in peace... Its awesome that you had her for so long... I hope i can do as good a job as you did.
thank you Maria.. you will....

Reactions: MariaS

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
RIP -sad news -that's a long life - you did well by her
thank you.. I remember when she had her orange eggs.. and I finally knew she was female..she never had them again... I always wonder how aquarium life vs the wild would have on their lifespan..so much we do helps and then so much we do cannot replace their natural life instincts and process......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store