Hey guys I'm new

The camaro show

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone I'm new on her but have had my tank for 6 years I'm 17 it's a 90 gallon tank with overflow and sump it's a show tank

My fish are 1 uaru, 1 festvium, 1 keyhole, I just got a black ghost knife,2 angels, 1 albino bristlenose, 1 real zebra pleco, 2 roseline sharks, 2 Cory cats, 2 clown loaches, I have a pair of kribs that breed so now I have 8 1 inch kribs and the parents in the tank snd I have gravel I do a weekly 25-30% waterchange and in the summer I do it 2x a week and this summer I would like to do 3x a week.

Is there any questions or stuff I should do or anything you guys see is worng I have great water quality and feed new life spectrum some algae wafers and frozen mysis shrimp, brine shrimp , beef heart and blood worms I feed twice a day and stave them once a week . I love all my fish and I just got the bgk the uaru and keyhole and zebra pleco last week such a great addition to the tank!

The camaro show

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone I'm new on her but have had my tank for 6 years I'm 17 it's a 90 gallon tank with overflow and sump it's a show tank

My fish are 1 uaru, 1 festvium, 1 keyhole, I just got a black ghost knife,2 angels, 1 albino bristlenose, 1 real zebra pleco, 2 roseline sharks, 2 Cory cats, 2 clown loaches, I have a pair of kribs that breed so now I have 8 1 inch kribs and the parents in the tank snd I have gravel I do a weekly 25-30% waterchange and in the summer I do it 2x a week and this summer I would like to do 3x a week.

Is there any questions or stuff I should do or anything you guys see is worng I have great water quality and feed new life spectrum some algae wafers and frozen mysis shrimp, brine shrimp , beef heart and blood worms I feed twice a day and stave them once a week . I love all my fish and I just got the bgk the uaru and keyhole and zebra pleco last week such a great addition to the tank!
And two rainbow fish

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Welcome to the forum. Be prepared to get some posts saying the tank is overstocked. You also may get suggestions to do bigger and more frequent water changes with that stocking.
Good luck

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Yes when my kribs breed that really screwed me and more water changes then I already am?
Hello; I understand about the kribs. I have had breeding pairs myself. You may have problems as the fry grow. The males can be very territorial.
As far as the water changes (WC) go, there likely will be a wide range of opinions. I think some of the fish you have can get a bit big. Anyway outside of opinions a way to know may be to use a water test kit and check for nitrates. (Note- ammonia and nitrites should be at zero.) To keep the level of nitrates down you may need to do more frequent and larger volume WC.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store