Is Skynet online already?

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
What worries me is all the combinations: Walking Robots, Robots learning to shoot, Robots knowing how to repair themselves/build another one, Robots having their own private internet. Now all it need is one hacker/virus with the order to Kill....kill...kill...killl!!!!! (sorry I got carried away). Also Japan's human like robots.
Another one is the army's self-piloting drones, right now they're having issues w/ them differentiating enemy from civillian

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
not photoshop. her real name is Erika Ervin aka Amazon Eve. she's actually 6'8 and she is real, I've seen her on tv before. she is the world's tallest model atm I believe

View attachment 989193

View attachment 989196

View attachment 989197

View attachment 989200

View attachment 989193

View attachment 989196

View attachment 989197

View attachment 989200
I'll just leave this link here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Eve

Key word "transgender". I wouldn't consider a cross dresser a "she".

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Not sure what the transgender thing has to do with the AI / Skynet topic?

Its funny I stumbled onto this thread my brother and myself have discussed this many times. With the first drones used to strike targets to the whole internet and the fact that everyone has smart phones with GPS tracking as well as information on all citizens being gathered daily.
It seems things are coming in line for some sort of skynet type disaster.

It sounds crazy to some but is it possible that some sort of AI could gain self awareness and see humans as a threat to its own existence?
I say yes it's possible. Scary thought.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I feel much better that they made the statement that they are not trying to create a terminator. If I'm not mistaken, skynet was an accident.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Damn you Hollywood.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
Yeah, but those automated "killer robot" weapons are not concious and do not have a mind of their own, so without human intervention, they will only do what they were programmed to, they are incapable of deciding what to do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store