Rivermuds Glass and Acrylic Calculator (it lives)

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
Well, I'm bumping this back to the top, i had to use it today so i know it's still needed by someone out there. Hopefully i can post something on my new project soon. Have fun guys. Oh, also could a mod allow me to edit the first post? It has misinformation that might confuse people. Anybody can edit the document without having to hit the edit button anymore (there isn't one) and if they mess anything up all they have to do is reload the page.

M1A1

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2013
MN
New project? A new calculator or an actual fish tank? Ha!

I've been using your calc since you posted it to verify my own calculations, thank you very much for the detailed output!

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
not a problem. Actually the project is a continuation of the test tank. At the end I had talked about building a stand and canopy that went with the whole "test" theme. Well the stand is just a stand but the canopy is going to be something a bit different.

rastaangel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2017
Either I'm completely blind or when I click on the link it's not showing the full page to allow me to click the edit button to change fields

Rivermud

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2007
Idaho
Either I'm completely blind or when I click on the link it's not showing the full page to allow me to click the edit button to change fields
There is no edit button. The area you may change are highlighted in yellow. See the side panel for detail.

rastaangel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2017
Still will not allow me to edit yellow fields. I'll have to try it on my PC at home not my phone later

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store