New Build ~ 600 Gallon

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I wish I were the lucky SOB stud you put in there. A setup more advanced than some tribes and a bunch of lovely ladies to make him feel special.

Reactions: JK47

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
One word comes to mind. Wow! The system and stock are just incredible.
Holy moly those pups look good. How much hehe
I wish I were the lucky SOB stud you put in there. A setup more advanced than some tribes and a bunch of lovely ladies to make him feel special.
Thanks guys! I wish I could find a large spot male henlei for her.

M@T!@$ M@T!@$ I will be selling them when the next litter comes, not sure on price. The wife and I have been enjoying watching them morph. Although they should have turned black months ago. Fingers crossed they stay like this!!!

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Thanks guys! I wish I could find a large spot male henlei for her.

M@T!@$ M@T!@$ I will be selling them when the next litter comes, not sure on price. The wife and I have been enjoying watching them morph. Although they should have turned black months ago. Fingers crossed they stay like this!!!
Hell yeah man let me know if you sell any. A local breeder here bailed on me last minute, was gonna buy 2 rays off of him. I've been talking to DieselHybrid about possibly purchasing one off him.

I make the trip down to was hinting couple times a year, so just looking for some other purchasing options

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Hell yeah man let me know if you sell any. A local breeder here bailed on me last minute, was gonna buy 2 rays off of him. I've been talking to DieselHybrid about possibly purchasing one off him.

I make the trip down to was hinting couple times a year, so just looking for some other purchasing options
Roger that. I'll let you know when I decide to sell them. The female is spoken for though. I usually always have pups available. Hit me up next time you're headed this way. MFK'ers are always welcome at my place

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Roger that. I'll let you know when I decide to sell them. The female is spoken for though. I usually always have pups available. Hit me up next time you're headed this way. MFK'ers are always welcome at my place
Really man! I'm super excited now haha.

I'll shoot you a pm 1-2 weeks before I make the trip down.

Approx estimate for next trip is when I get the tank set up to get some fish, during summer break, then sometime in the fall

Reactions: JK47

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Bad news, I was told by DieselHybrid that someone got stopped at the border with rays. A lfs here and a friend confirmed they're not letting people with rays cross the border, they've gotta show some cites permit. I'll research around, but I'm super bummed out.

I will still research, it still may be possible to bring them over if they're not wild caught

Still would love to see that 600 gallon in person though hehe

Last edited:

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Bad news, I was told by DieselHybrid that someone got stopped at the border with rays. A lfs here and a friend confirmed they're not letting people with rays cross the border, they've gotta show some cites permit. I'll research around, but I'm super bummed out.

I will still research, it still may be possible to bring them over if they're not wild caught

Still would love to see that 600 gallon in person though hehe
Oh bummer. No worries man you're still welcome to swing by. Just give me a heads up.

I should have the nursery running in another day or so.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store