Possible Explosion in UK Arena...

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Whenever anything like this happens we get the same old spiel from the government. "We can't let them win" they say. Sorry, but they are winning, we're getting slaughtered, literally. This is never ever going to go away. How long will it be before another event on the scale of 9/11 happens. And when it does the goverment will stamp their fists and insist "we can't let them win".

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
So sad, what gain is there in killing innocent people?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
72 virgins
I honestly don't see the appeal of 72 virgins! How is that a good thing?
I think the goal is to draw the whole world into a "holy war" . Which means religion fighting religion.
There's nothing holy about war!
Why do these guys go after malls and nightclubs or concerts? Cowards, they go after people who can't fight back.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Why do these guys go after malls and nightclubs or concerts? Cowards, they go after people who can't fight back.
....again,they are cowards and this is what they do;for all of their tough talk and posing in videos and such they will never engage anyone who they suspect could put up the least bit of resistance.It's all about attacking "soft targets".

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Dealing with religious fanatics who,s karan says they have to kill all infidels, that is there purpose.

until the rest of the world takes the same stance with them, its not going away.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
I wonder if they'll release the finding of how many people die/injured from the bomb vs from stampede.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I was reading someones comments about this(yahoo news or somewhere) and I have to agree. They are winning.

Despite politicians saying "We can't let them win. We have to go out there and live" (whom by the way hide behind bodyguards and only go to rich places). For us, the general population we go to soft spots. I hate to say this but whether it's 2 months, 6 months or a year there will be another mass killing. I don't know if it's by bomb, gun or maybe a truck but it will happen. This has become the normal. Sadly, I don't have a solution. Just ranting.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Three more followers of the religion of peace have been arrested,one of them is said to be the bomber's brother.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store