2000 gallon stocking

taylor the beast

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2015
england
Half way through buidling my pond now will upload pictures when i get back from work !, this is what i have in mind already
2 kio
10 comets
10 shubunkins
12 mixed goldfish
1 sterlet sturgeon( or the smallest species avaiable in the uk)
1 blue 1 gold orfe
1 tench
5 gudgeon
What that be overstocked if not what else could i add? Thank you

FriedFlowerHornFillet

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2014
Toledo Ohio
Congrats on the pond build! I'd find out what's available/legal/possible first. Until then most of us will just be throwing out what sounds cool. Sturgeons are really neat. I saw one in a pond once as a child and never forgot. First fish I ever saw that was bigger than me. Get an alligator;)

Reactions: taylor the beast

taylor the beast

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2015
england
Congrats on the pond build! I'd find out what's available/legal/possible first. Until then most of us will just be throwing out what sounds cool. Sturgeons are really neat. I saw one in a pond once as a child and never forgot. First fish I ever saw that was bigger than me. Get an alligator;)
Yeh im sure im allowed one on the uk ;) heheh yeh they are so prehostoric looking arent they i really want a catfish!

FriedFlowerHornFillet

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2014
Toledo Ohio
I got this electric catfish I'll be building an indoor pond for this winter -he is becoming my favorite fish. He eats out of my hand, he only really zaps me when I mess with his food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store