Sand Issues

Poly Pinni

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2016
South West England
yeah I would get rid of that sand asap, mainly for your filter's sake. A sand that fine is inevitably going to mess with your filter's impeller. As mentioned above, try pool filter sand or blasting abrasive. I personally use floramax and love it
Is the floramax OK for the polys? Do they dig in it?

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
Smh lol. Between the double posting and misspelling its amazing im even allowed on here.

I have torn ligaments in my right hand so typing on the phone is awkward sometimes...i dont even bother correcting the spelling anymore.
no excuse I have severe nerve damage and muscle atrophy in both hands and have to use a stylus to use my phone so work harder lol:D

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
no excuse I have severe nerve damage and muscle atrophy in both hands and have to use a stylus to use my phone so work harder lol:D
I hope you catch a serious case of the "runs" while stuck in traffic

Poly Pinni

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2016
South West England
Send us a pic when u get a chance. Also, join us in this forum and share more of your polys.
I'm dying to share but the tank they are in is hard to get decent pictures of as there's light hitting it from all sides but not much in the way of tank lighting. It's not impossible though, I just need to make more effort. The Spotties (ctenopoma) were out in force this morning and I would have loved to video them but it's hopeless at that time of day :-(

Reactions: magpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store