Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Reactions: clm08k

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Alright looking good! Keep on doing what you got going on let everyone settle for a week or so then maybe evalute the situation with the moke.
Today I saw a Del Smaller then yours mine where your size this one was soooooo tiny. Like maybe an inch. They wanted $19 for it too. They had albinos same size $15 or 2 for 25.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Alright looking good! Keep on doing what you got going on let everyone settle for a week or so then maybe evalute the situation with the moke.
Today I saw a Del Smaller then yours mine where your size this one was soooooo tiny. Like maybe an inch. They wanted $19 for it too. They had albinos same size $15 or 2 for 25.
Im amazed at the prices i hear everyone mention. Where i live 3 inch cb endli go for 100$ back in ny i paid close to 40 cor my del

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Im amazed at the prices i hear everyone mention. Where i live 3 inch cb endli go for 100$ back in ny i paid close to 40 cor my del
I haven't been to this particular lfs in many years its pretty small and last time I was there I was into salt and wasn't impressed by their selection. Lfs is a general term its about 70 miles from me. Wife is on a crazy Korean food kick lately so I get to drive her all over creation to find these Korean stores, just happened to be in the same area. They had a really good selection of fresh water fish. Actually had a lot of polys, ornate-$40 3-4",albinos above, sens same as albinos, del above, cb endli 4-5" $45, Teug $40 listed on tank but I only saw a lj type in that tank small 3-4" maybe ansorgii or lap not list on tank, larger del 6-7" $80, big rope $20.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I haven't been to this particular lfs in many years its pretty small and last time I was there I was into salt and wasn't impressed by their selection. Lfs is a general term its about 70 miles from me. Wife is on a crazy Korean food kick lately so I get to drive her all over creation to find these Korean stores, just happened to be in the same area. They had a really good selection of fresh water fish. Actually had a lot of polys, ornate-$40 3-4",albinos above, sens same as albinos, del above, cb endli 4-5" $45, Teug $40 listed on tank but I only saw a lj type in that tank small 3-4" maybe ansorgii or lap not list on tank, larger del 6-7" $80, big rope $20.
I feel ya pain man. Only 1 decent lfa in my while state lol and its ridiculously over charged. Im actually planning on driving two hrs this weekend to pick some fish smh the struggle is real

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Looking good, Chelsea!

I feel ya pain man. Only 1 decent lfa in my while state lol and its ridiculously over charged. Im actually planning on driving two hrs this weekend to pick some fish smh the struggle is real
Whatcha getting?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Looking good, Chelsea!

Whatcha getting?
If i end up taking the trip out there i wanna check out some trachelyopterus fisheri.

Also trying to get some orders with rapps and pred fins wrapped up really excited. About these two

Reactions: magpie

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Looking good. Whats the body count up to ?

You really are one determined cookie...great job!
Thanks, Sam! That means a lot to me. Now maybe I can get the disco lights going for their poly party!

Only 1 glow danio down so far.

Thanks! Sounds like a plan.

We should write a book called the littlest del and then include all the tiny del pictures!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store