Online suppliers?

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
Where do people order sharks/rays online? I have ordered from live aquaria but there selection is often slim pickings. I did come across yourfishstore.com but hate ordering from places that aren't widely known.

A

AquaAlex1993

I look at the Yourfishstore.com website and always wonder they have good fish and stuff but I can never find reviews on them. I was going to buy from them but backed off because there were no reviews and I didn't want to take a risk and I have a pretty small income so I couldn't afford to waste money on fish on a site with no reviews or youtube videos.
I personally recommend Blue Zoo Aquatics. I have ordered my saltwater fish from them numerous times and each one has been terrific. Shipping was fast and fish came in perfect. The only DOA I had was a foxface and that was because my shipment got stuck in IL due to a winter storm and my box came 2 days late. Surprisingly my manila puffer, maroon clown, and others were all fine but the foxface was the biggest so maybe all the cold went to him. They immediately shipped out another foxface as soon as I sent a DOA picture and he came alive and well, but this time they sent me a one spot foxface which I was very happy with because I wanted one of them.
Below I have some pics of the fish I got from them.
www.bluezooaquatics.com
1235.jpg 17021849_1626010417413343_3644366608566401116_n.jpg 20170518_182016.jpg 20170518_181950.jpg

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Ask your LFS they should be able to get it. They are both fairly common and you can save on shipping. Try the place Riley recommended or NY aquatics has corals in sometimes. Aquarium Village in NY has a Coral Catshark in about 9 inches. They are a vendor on reef2reef so I assume they ship.

turbo253

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2009
new york
Any of you guys can feel free to contact me. I haven't spent much time MFK last couple years. Seems to me there is much more going on with the Facebook groups.

Contact info:
Josh seguine
Apex Aquatic Life
914-374-2225

Apexaquaticlife@gmail.com

Apex_aquatic_life is our instagram

Apex Aquatic Life on Facebook

You can also feel free to look me up personally on Facebook and friend request me.

Lastly you can also find me on the shark and sting ray aquarist group on Facebook too.

We deal with everything from large ORV sharks like hammers and bulls for public aquariums to rare and small benthic sharks and rays. We also offer transport, collection services and consulting on all aspects of elasmobrach husbandry. Please feel free to contact us at any of the above spots and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Wish you all the best with your shark keeping

Josh.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store