A-Train

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Florida
Hey everyone I've had clown knives before and I've owned several other monster fish not something that is odd and has me worried is I just added a Jardini arowana ( 4-5 inches ) to my 220 gallon tank with my Golden clown knife ( 10 inches ) and I noticed today my clown knife was being overly aggressive and chasing the arowana around besides a common pleco ( 4 inches ) they are the only 2 in the tank. Now the clown knife has been alone in the tank for a few months now so I assumed it may be territorial issues so I did something any other person may do with those type of issues I moved everything around and redesigned the tank to make it seem like he's in a new tank so he can't really have a " territory " anymore until he finds a new one any other suggestions? I am very concerned especially since owning a Jardini is a once in a life time opportunity where I live I don't want my golden clown knife to kill my Jardini if things get really bad I have a 150 gallon I can temporarily move one of them to but I rather not please help!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hi, maybe move the CK to the 150 temporarily.

My African knives tried to kill each other for a while but it subsided, how long is the ck with the aro?

A-Train

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Florida
Hi, maybe move the CK to the 150 temporarily.

My African knives tried to kill each other for a while but it subsided, how long is the ck with the aro?

i may need to but I want to avoid it if possible and it's been 3 days today was the first day I saw him do that

A-Train

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Florida
Update I added a huge PVC pipe moved things around and things are going great they are both eating and the clown knife doesn't bother him anymore

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store