Gold Tier AquaMojo - Master Photographer

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Absolutely. I would imagine tons of members are being directed to the site just based off the amazing photos

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
With all these nomination threads popping up, thought I'd shout out to my man Aquamojo Aquamojo for Master Photographer. Why he doesn't already have some photography bling to his name is mind blowing. We're not talking about a couple of good snaps here or there in a couple of treads. Dude has posted hundreds of high quality, professional grade pics in dozens of threads for over a decade. Maybe he hasn't won tank of the year or whatever pre-requisite, but the man has had the best photography game on MFK for the last 10+ years. If gold is the top badge, he deserves platinum. Check out any one of his numerous "Today in the Fishroom" threads to see what I'm talking about.
Thanks pal.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Speechless folks. Thanks so much for the kind remarks and comments. It means a lot to hear my friends here at MFK speak so highly. Plenty of excellent photogs out there. It's a pleasure sharing with all of you.
We're honored to have you Mo! You're quite the role model in this hobby :)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
It is with great pleasure that I award Aquamojo Aquamojo the first ever instance of Master Photographer. He certainly deserves it. Mo, you were one of my primary inspirations when I first learned how to wield a camera many years ago. Thank you.

Reactions: tlindsey and Hendre

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
It is with great pleasure that I award Aquamojo Aquamojo the first ever instance of Master Photographer. He certainly deserves it. Mo, you were one of my primary inspirations when I first learned how to wield a camera many years ago. Thank you.
Thanks. Inspiring others with something you love doing is the highest praise. I am honored and thankful for all the kind comments.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I don't own any of the Cichlid species in Aquamojo Aquamojo fish room but enjoy his spectacular photo shots. No doubt about it he is a master photographer.

Reactions: Aquamojo
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store