Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yeah and they even caught the guy who sold the stuff to him.Not sure where the guy got the tranquilizer from...he must have broken into a veterinary clinic.
Yeah, heard it's the new flavor of the month on the street.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; There are aa lot of news reports about opioid addiction. A fair number of addicts die each year around here. My area is one of the hot areas. Some of the local police departments and first responders carry a kit which has and can sometimes prevent the death after an overdose. These kits are not super expensive but enough get used to be a financial burden on the departments.
A few have been saying these kits should not be administered by the police to folks who have made a decision to take drugs. I get their point in that the drug users are the ones putting their own lives at risk so why should society go to all the expense and trouble.

Not that what I think matters at all, but I have not made up my mind about this as yet.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah, heard it's the new flavor of the month on the street.
Seriously? I also read that the stuff,Carfentenil is ten thousand times mire potent tham heroin.Talk about a mega blast!

Hello; There are aa lot of news reports about opioid addiction. A fair number of addicts die each year around here. My area is one of the hot areas. Some of the local police departments and first responders carry a kit which has and can sometimes prevent the death after an overdose. These kits are not super expensive but enough get used to be a financial burden on the departments.
A few have been saying these kits should not be administered by the police to folks who have made a decision to take drugs. I get their point in that the drug users are the ones putting their own lives at risk so why should society go to all the expense and trouble.

Not that what I think matters at all, but I have not made up my mind about this as yet.
Narcan and I have mixed feelings about the police being equipped with it as well....just as I have about methodone being administered to addicts in prison.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
All my life i never saw a full rain bow lol guess growinh up in BK didnt help.

Screenshot_20170720-133529.png

Reactions: J. H.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store