Exercising the fish

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
Gorgeous fish Dan.
I like the catazaja biffa the most.
I guess the dwarf cichlid idea is on the back burner?
It's still something I want to do, maybe try set it up as a eco tank using minimal electricity and water, but I don't know if I am willing to sell him.

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
Max size is around 14 to 15 inch, but they do get really bulky.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Niiiiice!!!!!! If I don't have any luck with my black Nasty I'm definitely going to give them a shot
I check tangled up in cichlids, cichlids of the americas and the wet spot like every day and I've never seen this catch location for sale lol. Maybe somebody knows of another good source. Would love to give them a shot someday too

Reactions: Jhay3513

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
I check tangled up in cichlids, cichlids of the americas and the wet spot like every day and I've never seen this catch location for sale lol. Maybe somebody knows of another good source. Would love to give them a shot someday too
Mine was collected by German breeder, he bred them then sold some of the fry to oddball express a UK importer which is where mine came from. Recently Germany and holland are some of the best places to pick up ca cichlids due to the amount of private collectors bringing back fish.

Jhay3513

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Mine was collected by German breeder, he bred them then sold some of the fry to oddball express a UK importer which is where mine came from. Recently Germany and holland are some of the best places to pick up ca cichlids due to the amount of private collectors bringing back fish.
Now that's really cool.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Ooooh. May be visiting a UK LFS later since I'm visiting in London again. Used to live here actually :)

In the US there is good variety as well!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store